Base Year: 2016
FutureView Forecast: 2020 and 2025
Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, South America
LubesNet helps assess finished lubricant demand at the global, regional, country market, market segment,
product type, and viscosity grade level. LubesNet is the definitive source of identifying and quantifying industry
trends and opportunities for global, regional, and independent lubricant and additive suppliers.
This Report Provides Answers to Questions such as:
Now featuring 56 country markets and market share estimates for 172 finished lubricants suppliers
- What is the growth rate for synthetic 0W-XX
PCMO in Malaysia?
- Who are the leading suppliers of consumer automotive lubricants in Nigeria
- When will demand for multigrade heavy duty
motor oil exceed demand for monograde in
- Which country consumes more 2T/4T engine oil
in 2016—India, Indonesia, Vietnam, or Brazil?
LubesNet captures finished lubricant consumption in every important lubricant-consuming country market.
Demand estimates are segmented according to five core regions, plus a global summary. Each regional
segment provides a detailed breakdown of finished lubricant consumption in each country market, plus an “all
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, the
Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States
- Europe: Belarus, Benelux, Croatia, France, DACH, Iberia, Italy, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine, the
- Africa and the Middle East: Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador,
Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela
LubesNet also includes useful supporting information for all 56 country markets.
- Estimated automotive and industrial lubricants supplier market share
- Synthetic penetration by leading lubricant type
- Vehicle parc size and type
- Segmentation definitions
LubesNet database is easy to use and accessible globally through a single user identification
code and password. There are no limitations on the number of users in your organization.
An annual subscription to LubesNet is an excellent tool to empower sales, management and
marketing personnel to utilize the most up to date demand data in their areas of responsibility
and specific geographies. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- This eleventh edition of LubesNet includes a completely
new look and level of functionality for a
truly customizable data search and analysis
- The FutureView forecasting tool enables users to
override Kline’s per annum growth rates to run
their own “what if scenarios”
- The Trend View provides a complete view of
lubricant demand from 2011 to 2025 to understand
how a country market is evolving from low
margin to higher margin products
- Kline's supplier market share estimates at the
country level help with entry strategies to identify
key competitors including global majors, national
oil companies, public sector undertakings,
regional, and independent suppliers
Kline’s approach places principal emphasis on primary research techniques to ensure that the foundation of
business intelligence and insight is accurate, current, and reliable. Building on our 50-plus years in the business and
leveraging our worldwide network of offices, our teams of seasoned professionals draw upon pragmatic industrial
and commercial experience to understand and interpret global impacts and local perspectives.
We Know Who to Talk to. We Know How to Listen.
A high number of in-depth discussions are conducted by each
analyst. All interviews are done with true industry insiders.
Kline’s analysts draw upon pragmatic experience to
understand global impacts and local perspectives. Our
interviews engage experts across all pertinent fields and
- Government agencies
- Trade organizations
- B2B installers and retailers
We Know Where to Look – Mining the Details.
Analysis is further supplemented by secondary
research, consisting of constant tracking of annual
company reports, national statistics bureaus, trade/
industrial/professional associations, and the like.
Relevant developments are diligently followed and
their impact closely monitored. Reports also draw upon
non-confidential data from Kline’s internal database,
consisting of over half a century’s syndicated research.
Comprehensive Market Intelligence
We Know How to Verify.
Data are rigorously analyzed, cross-checked, distilled,
and validated. Kline’s proven methodology allows
exceptionally effective, precise, and reliable market
intelligence procurement and assessment, giving
subscribers a solid foundation on which to grow, refine,
and expand their business with confidence.
Kline is a leading global management consulting and
market research firm offering the complete spectrum
of services. The firm has served the management
consulting and market research needs of organizations
in the chemicals, materials, energy, life sciences, and
consumer products industries for over 50 years.