Natural and Clean Beauty Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Brazil, China, Europe and the United States
This report series contains an in-depth analysis of the dynamic market for naturally positioned, clean, and organic beauty and personal care products. Focusing on market size and growth, key new launches and product trends, and retail outlet breakdowns, this robust analysis features our assessment of brands’ true degrees of naturalness based on Kline’s proprietary rating scale.
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive written report
- For this report, “natural” is defined as all brands that use being natural as a core element of their positioning.
- This report uniquely separates the market into two distinct segments: truly natural products and those that are simply inspired by nature.
- Professional use (back-bar) products are excluded from the analysis.
Table of Contents of the U.S. Report
- Sources and methods
Available for U.S. report only
- Market size and growth
- Market drivers and trends
- Sales by product class and product category
- Natural ingredient rating analysis
- Category developments
- Competitive landscape
- Key and emerging brand snapshots
- Retail landscape
- Key marketing initiatives
- Outlook to 2025
Brand Profiles for the U.S. Volume only
Brief profiles, as shown in table 1, for approximately 10 brands/companies will be provided. Information will include company overview, sales estimates, natural rating, primary distribution channel, and outlook.
|Table 1. BRAND PROFILES- U.S. VOLUME|
|Hand in Hand|
Table of Contents
Contents of Database Available for Brazil, China, Europe and U.S. markets
Interactive database broken down by company, brand, product class, and category. Also includes brands’ certifications for natural, organic, and vegan.
|Table 2. PRODUCT CATEGORIES|
|Deodorants and antiperspirants|
|Facial skin care|
|Hair care products|
|Hand and body lotions|
|Lip balms, jellies, and treatments|
|Oral care products|
|Personal cleansing products|
|All other skin care-a|
|a- Includes sun care, baby skin care products, and skin care for men
b- Includes shaving products and miscellaneous products
This report serves as an excellent resource for manufacturers and formulators of natural personal care products. Specifically, it provides:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the natural personal care market
- An assessment of category and product trends as well as industry dynamics, including how naturally positioned brands are performing compared to conventional players
- Identification of potential acquisition targets