Physician-dispensed Skin Care: Perception and Satisfaction Survey
Regional Coverage: United States
Augmenting 18+ years of extensive reporting on the professional skin care market, Kline is pleased to announce our sixth edition of an independent research survey which helps marketers pinpoint what their physician partners and physician-dispensed skin care clients value most when it comes to the brands they use and offer to their patients. The report will also help marketers identify their accounts’ unmet needs in the new normal.
- Physician types
- — Dermatologists
- — Plastic surgeons
- — Medical spas
- Key attributes ranked according to importance to physicians, with scores based on their leading brands’ performance
- Changes in physicians’ behavior versus 2020
Results from the survey are delivered in a PowerPoint presentation. Below are details of how the survey is reported:
A description of who is surveyed by physician type, as shown in Table 1.
The Business of Skin Care
This report section provides a perspective on the state of the professional skin care business compared to the same period one year ago. Highlights from our survey contain the importance of private-label products and awareness.
What Matters Most?
This report section focuses on the level of importance of specific attributes (listed in Table 2) in the skin care providers’ decision to use/offer a professional skin care brand.
Who Performs Best?
This report section provides a close-up look at the performance of the leading professional skin care brands, as shown in Table 3, rated against the attributes.
|TABLE 1. SKIN CARE PROFESSIONALS|
|Plastic surgeons’ offices|
|TABLE 2: LIST OF IMPORTANCE AND SATISFACTION ATTRIBUTES|
|Training and education|
|Product portfolio and innovation|
|Order-to-delivery and customer service|
|Price and value-added services|
|TABLE 3: PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER BRANDS RATED|
|ZO Skin Health|
This report assists professional skin care marketers in identifying opportunities and shortfalls that require focus as well as establish near-term and long-term strategies. It also allows subscribers to:
- Understand their brand’s perceived performance versus the competition in price, product, and service quality, plus the multiple attributes that drive each
- Learn physicians’ efforts toward digital platforms such as tele-med, virtual consultations, and setting-up e-commerce sites
- Gain first-hand insights from dispensing physicians about what they truly want and value