Specialty Excipients for Pharmaceutical Liquid Dosage Form: Emerging Markets
To be published: 3rd qtr. 2014
Base Year: 2012
Regional Coverage: Brazil, India, China
Specialty Excipients for Pharmaceutical Liquid Dosage Form:
Emerging Markets is a continuation of Kline's benchmark series of
in-depth reports on the various end-use markets for excipients. The
report series will cover the emerging markets in Brazil, China, and
India. For the purpose of this research, liquids are defined as syrups,
solutions, liquid ampoules, dispersions, semi-solids, and softgels.
Excipients included within this research are:
- Buffering Agents
- Emulsifying Agents
- Rheology Modifiers
- Sweetening Agents
An additional chapter on encapsulation technology is also included
within this report.
The base year for this program will be 2012 and will include forecasts
to the year 2017.
|TABLE OF CONTENTS
Background information on the scope, methodology, and terminology used in the report.
A concise overview of key report findings and market developments.
Pharmaceutical Industry Overview
An overview of the pharmaceutical industry to provide context for specialty excipient usage.
For each specialty active (Chapter 4-10), the following information will be provided:
Market Share Analysis
Market Forecast and Outlook
Key Market Drivers and Constraints
Buffering Agents/Ph Adjusters
Chapter 11 will provide a qualitative overview.
Conclusions and Strategic Recommendations
Specialty Excipients for Pharmaceutical Liquid Dosage Form: Emerging Markets will provide subscribers with
comprehensive market intelligence on the emerging countries: Brazil, India, and China.
This report series will provide subscribers with the necessary customer, competitive, and business intelligence to
develop effective strategic business plans. Comprehensive data and the insight included will help facilitate the
efficient allocation of financial, marketing, and manufacturing resources necessary for future business
This report series has been specifically designed to assist current and potential specialty excipient suppliers with:
- Understanding of the market dynamics of in each region researched with detailed analyses of seven major
specialty excipient categories and more than 25 individual products
- Highlights of regulatory issues and key trends to enable development of targeted sales and marketing strategies
to exploit high growth areas
- Assessment of key technology trends and drivers in liquid delivery systems to support new product
- Business profiles of selected leading and niche regional manufacturers and marketers of specialty excipients to
enable competitive benchmarking
- Five-year overall business outlook and appraisal to help subscribers identify and exploit emerging business
Key questions addressed in the research include:
- How will these countries evolve from the demand and supply-side perspectives over the next five years?
- What are the sales of specialty excipients in each region?
- What are the growth opportunities for specialty excipients in each country?
- How will customer expectations and purchasing criteria and practices change over the next five years in each
- How will future regional government regulations affect the current product landscape and the development of
new specialty excipients?
- How can we compete successfully and profitably in these emerging markets?
- Which suppliers are active in the market and which excipients are they supplying?
- What are the average prices of various specialty excipients?
- What is the forecast consumption from 2012 to 2016?
Kline is unmatched in our ability to gather hard-to-get market and competitive intelligence with a high degree of
confidence. Kline’s market analysis approach places the principal emphasis on primary research techniques to ensure
that the foundation of business intelligence and insight is accurate, current, and reliable.
During the course of field research, Kline’s professional staff of industry experts will conduct in-depth discussions and
personal interviews with a wide range of knowledgeable industry participants and opinion leaders, including leading
manufacturers and marketers of pharmaceutical products; leading manufacturers, marketers, and distributors of
specialty excipients; and pertinent government agencies and trade associations.
This approach has proven to be the most effective and reliable approach to obtaining accurate market data, capturing
expert insights, and identifying business opportunities. Primary research will represent the bulk of our research efforts.
In addition, this analysis will be supplemented by secondary research drawn from the review of suppliers’ product
literature and price lists; a search of recent trade and technical literature; Internet sources; and analysis of statistical
data from government, industry, and trade associations and agencies.