Natural Personal Care Global Series
To Be Published 4th Quarter 2016
Base Year: 2016
Forecasts to 2021
Regional Coverage: Europe, United States
Request Fact Sheet
This global report series contains in-depth analysis of the dynamic natural and organic beauty and personal care market. This eighth edition of the series will feature deep insights on the two of the largest and most advanced markets for natural personal care: the United Kingdom and the United States. Focusing on key trends, developments, challenges, business opportunities, this comprehensive analysis will feature natural ingredient ratings using Kline’s proprietary rating scale.
This Report Will Answer Such Questions as:
- What is the definition of “natural”?
- How is the “truly natural” segment affected by the “nature-inspired” one?
- Who are the market leaders? n What are the fastest growing natural personal care brands, and why?
- Where are the opportunities for personal care marketers?
Featuring Bonus Granular Coverage of Facial Skin Care!
Comprehensive reports are offered separately for the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Total industry size and growth
- Key lessons learned
- Breakdowns of natural-inspired vs. truly natural
- Market drivers and trends
- Product class sales breakdowns
- Product and ingredient trends
- Competitive landscape
- Channels of distribution
- Certification standards
- Outlook to 2021
Brief profiles for approximately 20 brands/companies marketing natural personal care products as listed in Table 1. Information provided will include company overview, sales estimates, natural ratings, primary distribution channel, and future outlook.
Facial Skin Care Deep Dive - Bonus!
A granular look at the natural and organic segment of the facial skin care category, featuring:
* Subject to charter subscriber input
- Category size and growth
- Sales by product type n Drivers and trends
- Channel breakdowns
- Competitive landscape
- Outlook to 2021
This report will provide subscribers with an analysis of industry trends and developments, market size and growth, product trends, brand synopses, and competitive forces within the global natural personal care market.
- This edition focuses on the key markets of the United Kingdom and the United States.
- The market is defined as take-home (consumer use) beauty and personal care products that are positioned as natural. It excludes back-bar products used in salons, spas, etc.
- The bonus coverage on facial skin care will include moisturizers and treatments, cleansers, acne aids, astringents and toners, and makeup removers. Devices are excluded.
- For this report, natural is defined as all brands where being natural is a core element of its positioning.
- This report uniquely separates the market into two distinct segments: truly natural products and those that are simply inspired by nature. This report considers brands to be truly natural if they are formulated with a high proportion of ingredients that comply with our definition of natural, or if they receive a score of 5 or above based on our proprietary rating scale.
This report will enable subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market growth factors, the competitive landscape, and future trends. Other key benefits are listed below:
- Assess the natural personal care market and understand the unique market drivers in the key markets of the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Learn which categories hold the most opportunity, which channels of distribution are important in each market, and what brands and types of companies are getting ahead of the pack.
- Inform decisions on business opportunities and marketing/sales plans.
- Identify potential strategic alliances, acquisition candidates, and/or customers.
- Augment business plans with reliable insights and data.
- Subscribers will also receive one day of consultation time with members of the research team. This time can be used for strategic planning assistance or to explore specific or related industry information not covered in the report.
Kline’s approach places principal emphasis on primary research techniques to ensure that the foundation of
business intelligence and insight is accurate, current, and reliable. Building on our 50-plus years in the business and
leveraging our worldwide network of offices, our teams of seasoned professionals draw upon pragmatic industrial
and commercial experience to understand and interpret global impacts and local perspectives. This edition of
Natural Personal Care focuses mainly on Europe and the United States. Coverage of other regions is based mainly on
research conducted at a global level with multinational industry participants, secondary research, and extrapolation
from previous editions.
We Know Who to Talk to. We Know How to Listen.
A high number of in-depth discussions are conducted
by each analyst. All interviews are done with true
Kline’s analysts draw upon pragmatic experience to
understand global impacts and local perspectives.
Our interviews engage experts across all pertinent
fields and sectors including:
- Government agencies
- Trade organizations
We Know Where to Look – Mining the Details.
Analysis is further supplemented by secondary
research, consisting of constant tracking of annual
company reports, national statistics bureaus, trade/
industrial/professional associations, and the like.
Relevant developments are diligently followed and
their impact closely monitored. Reports also draw
upon non-confidential data from Kline’s internal
database, consisting of over half a century’s syndicated
Comprehensive Market Intelligence
We Know How to Verify.
Data are rigorously analyzed, cross-checked, distilled,
and validated. Kline’s proven methodology allows
exceptionally effective, precise, and reliable market
intelligence procurement and assessment, giving
subscribers a solid foundation on which to grow,
refine, and expand their business with confidence
Kline is a leading global management consulting and
market research firm offering the complete spectrum of
services. The firm has served the management consulting
and market research needs of organizations in the
chemicals, materials, energy, life sciences, and consumer
products industries for over 50 years.