If you are highly motivated, talented, and looking for a career in market research and consulting in beauty and personal care, Kline has a job opportunity for you! Join our Consumer Products team as Analyst. This full-time, hybrid position is based at our global headquarters in Parsippany, NJ.
What will you do at Kline?
- Perform research and analysis to complete consulting engagements and market research reports
- Conduct unstructured, in-depth phone interviews with industry executives to obtain information for projects and document it in concisely written interview reports
- Monitor significant industry trends and gather secondary/desk research
- Analyze primary and secondary research data and interpret findings in clear documents/reports
- Utilize and synthesize content from available digital tools and sources to augment analysis
- Engage with clients and deliver presentations
What experience should you have to be qualified for the position?
Preferred candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in market research, marketing, business, or similar discipline
- Minimum of two years’ relevant professional experience in market research, marketing, business intelligence, and/or competitive intelligence
- Ability to work with data and make insightful comments surrounding numbers
- Willingness to schedule and conduct in-depth interviews
- Strong communication and writing skills with an ability to analyze and synthesize information succinctly from a variety of sources into insights and market trends
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multinational team under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Experience in beauty and personal care products or consumer goods preferred
- Expertise in digital tools (e.g., social listening, scanner data, and deep search) a plus
- Foreign language skills a plus
What is Kline’s primary goal?
Our goal is to build a path to success for our clients, who value our staff members and the working relationships formed while collaborating.
Why should you want to join Kline?
Kline is a leading global management consulting and market research firm serving a valued client base of Fortune 500 companies in both the consumer and industrial markets.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. We focus on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V