Kline and Company is currently seeking full-time Analysts for their Energy practice within the Global Market Research business. Analysts will be expected to conduct primary interviews with selected industry sources, analyze and interpret the findings and write syndicated reports and client presentations.
This position is currently home-office/remote-based but will eventually be based out of Kline’s India offices in either Hyderabad or Gurgaon.
Preferred candidates for this position experience in any of the following sectors, among others, is preferred though not mandatory: lubricant, basestocks, additives, renewable energy and e-mobility. Experience in benchmarking, competitive intelligence, and market and business research is strongly preferred. Candidates with prior experience in primary research will be preferred.
- A graduate degree (preferably in petroleum & refining, mechanical engineering, instrumentation engineering, automobile engineering, chemical engineering). MBA, a plus.
- 2-3 years of post-MBA experience in the relevant market research function. If a candidate only has a graduate degree, then 3-4 years of relevant work experience is desired.
- Strong interviewing (both telephonic and face-to-face), primary and secondary research, analytical, communication (written and verbal English proficiency), and presentation skills.
- Flexibility to work in different time shifts.
- Ability to identify and develop the right set of respondents for conducting primary research through a range of sources. Comfortable in making cold calls for lead generation for primary research.
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V