Kline, a global management consulting and market research firm, is looking for a Data Scientist. This data science professional will help interpret and draw inferences from the information hidden in vast amounts of data, both internal and external, to make more meaningful and insightful decisions that will enable the delivery of better products and services.
- Data mining and analysis using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analyses
- Building and optimizing data models using machine learning techniques
- At least 2 years of experience working on data science projects delivered to external clients.
- Proficiency with programming languages: Python, PySpark, and SQL.
- Proficiency with common data science tools: Scikit-learn and at least one among TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or equivalent
- Experience with forecasting techniques using Time series methods and causal forecasting methods
- Experience with applying supervised and unsupervised learning techniques on unstructured and semi-structured data
- Experience with predictive modeling, deploying, and monitoring ML solutions in an iterative or Agile/DevOps environment using lifecycle management methods and tools
- Degree in Statistics/Quantitative Analyses, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or other related technical fields with equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services and tools
- Experience with the agile methodology for data science projects.
- A world-class international work environment located in Hyderabad, India
- A dynamic, multi-cultural team and collegial work atmosphere
- Every day, practical use of English and valuable work experience with a well-established consulting and market research firm
Kline offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.