Kline Management Consulting combines leading functional capabilities with deep industry expertise to help resolve a wide range of issues faced by our clients. Whether supporting business growth initiatives, market entry strategies, or pricing and margin management, we develop practical solutions founded on solid data, robust analysis, creative and strategic thinking, and close collaboration with client teams
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for consideration as a Business Development Director in the Chemicals and Materials Practice within our management consulting division. We conduct proprietary engagements that include market assessment, analysis of distribution channels, market opportunity identification, manufacturing competitiveness, strategic option and strategy development, scenario planning and analysis and visioning.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, development of market share and implementation of business development initiatives to drive future business growth in the US/Europe chemicals management consulting practice
- Actively generates leads, prospects potential clients, pursues leads, reinforces current client relationships, and identifies selling opportunities by aligning initiatives and proposals to potential/current clients’ strategic imperatives
- Develops and leads all pitches, capabilities presentations, strategic and tactical ideas, and written proposals
- Achieves sales targets
- Conducts all prospective client meetings and delivers presentations
- Provides insight and leadership to internal team members to ensure timely delivery of services and quality project execution
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
- Recommends, prepares, and sells additional product/service lines
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years in business development for a consulting company and/or at least 7 – 10 years overall in the consulting industry in the chemicals sector preferred
- Proven success selling consulting projects, products, and services worth $200K and more
- Proven success independently managing the business development/sales process from start to finish, closing deals and achieving sales targets
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multinational team.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to travel
- B.S./B.A. required, and MBA or advanced degree preferred
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a dynamic, multicultural work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V