Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently leads to client successes in growing or improving their businesses. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative technology team.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting large multinational companies in professional beauty, energy, chemicals, and further specialist industries. As a member of our Technology team, you will leverage Azure, Angular, Power BI, SQL, Data Cubes, Analytics, Data Science, and further the latest technologies to deliver digital products to our clients.
- Developing and maintaining SQL (and NoSQL) databases in Azure, including schema design, stored procedures, and data integrity
- Automating ETL processes with Azure tools
- Working with in-house and third-party data providers to build rich data sources for creating insights
- Working with front-end developers and Power BI experts to share and present data and insights for internal and client use cases
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum experience of 2 years in developing and supporting Stored Procedures
- Minimum experience of 1 year with Azure SQL Database
- Minimum experience of 2 years in scripting functional or procedural programming
- Experience with SSIS and SSAS is a plus
- Experience with Multidimensional Cubes, DAX, and MDX scripting is a plus
- Experience with Power BI is a plus
- Experience in Azure Data Factory and Azure Analysis Services is a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Kline & Company offers a world-class international work environment; a dynamic, multi-cultural team and collegial work atmosphere; everyday, practical use of English and valuable work experience with a well-established consulting and market research firm; and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment.
Candidate will be expected to work non-standard hours (typically 12:00 PM through 8:00 PM India Time) in order to be available to communicate with colleagues across the world. Position is temporarily remote, with a return to the office (Gurgaon or Hyderabad) later in 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.