Kline Management Consulting combines leading functional capabilities with deep industry expertise to help resolve a wide range of issues faced by our clients in a variety of industries, including petroleum, chemicals and materials, consumer products, and life sciences. We operate within a global footprint across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific and have the ability to assemble teams that have the optimum blend of local and global experience and insights.
Whether supporting business growth initiatives, market entry strategies, manufacturing competitiveness, or pricing and margin management, we develop practical solutions founded on solid data, robust analysis, data analytics, creative and strategic thinking, and close collaboration with client teams. We then work with our clients to ensure a seamless transition for implementing the results.
As a member of the Energy Consulting Practice, the Senior Consultant’s primary responsibility will be to analyze markets, develop competitive and technical information, and build solid analysis and insights for client engagements, utilizing secondary and primary research methodologies. You will be expected to utilize the best-suited tools to research key markets and develop strategic recommendations for clients.
- Synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to address clients’ key issues effectively
- Managing individual project workstreams
- Conducting primary interviews with selected industry and regulatory sources
- Developing and analyzing data from primary and secondary sources to generate strategic insights and answer key strategic questions our clients are facing
- Interpreting findings, including making financial and, if necessary, engineering calculations
- Writing interim and final client reports and presentations
- Presenting and clearly articulating our findings to our clients
- Managing project analysts and/or consultants
- Working constructively with other team members and the project supervisor to meet project goals
- Assisting in business development activities
- Searching and analyzing secondary sources, such as:
- Business databases
- Engineering/technical databases
- Government agency records, including environmental, labor, and tax sources
- Patent literature
- Trade and industry media and studies
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferred), chemistry, or related science
- 4+ years of pertinent industry experience in consulting, market research, and/or competitive intelligence
- Strong experience in conducting comprehensive secondary (public and paid databases) and primary research on various industries, macro developments, and regions
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Data Modeling and Power BI preferred
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with outstanding business acumen
Kline offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Kline & Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.