- Perform both primary and secondary research and analysis necessary for completing consulting engagements
- Develop interview lists for primary research
- Conduct phone interviews and field research with industry executives to obtain information for projects, and document it in concisely written interview reports
- Monitor significant industry trends through secondary sources, and conduct secondary research
- Analyze primary and secondary research data, and interpret findings in clear documents/reports
- Design, write, and deliver client presentations
- Work as a key team member throughout the duration of the assignment
- Strong English language and computer skills essential
- Fluent Mandarin communication skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Assertive and professional interpersonal skills
- Quick learning abilities with a strong team spirit
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Solid understanding of consulting techniques, concepts, and tools.
- University degree, preferably a BS degree in a technical field (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biological Sciences, or equivalent); MBA or advanced degree advantageous
- At least 5 years of working experience preferably in consulting, chemicals, petroleum, cosmetics, or healthcare.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.