At Kline, we have developed a range of market studies for sales, marketing, finance, technology, and strategy personnel to understand lubricant basestock requirements of the leading end-use markets, and make solid business decisions.
This annual study includes supply and demand estimates for API Group I, II/II+, III/III+, and naphthenic basestocks, as well as demand estimates for Group IV and Group V basestocks, including:
- Manufacturing cost analysis of typical Group I, II, and III basestock manufacturing plants
- Analysis of current pricing levels and price forecast for key grades of Group I, II, and III basestocks across key regions: United States Gulf Coast (USGC), Northwest Europe (NWE), and Northeast Asia (NEA)
- An add-on report on global synthetic lubricant basestocks market is available upon request
This report focuses on key trends, developments, challenges, and business opportunities in the global brightstock market, which also includes:
- Potential shortfalls in the brightstock market
- Potential substitutes for brightstocks in various applications
- A comparative assessment of technical and economic feasibility of substitution by various alternatives
In-depth analysis of brightstock market looking in emerging opportunities and challenges arising due to supply/demand changes. It will help you identify applications where Group I faces challenges from other basestocks and the same time, gain information on key applications that continue to demand Group I basestocks.
PAO Market Outlook in the Age of Electrification: Global Market Analysis and Opportunitiess
A clear understanding of demand drivers and restraints and their impact on synthetic lubricants and PAO demand is used to develop a long-term outlook for this market. This report analyzes how demand for PAOs will be impacted over the next 20-year period (2020 to 2040), given the growing role of EVs in the global transportation market.
Or connect with us directly:
Senior Account Manager
Languages: English, Italian, Lithuanian, Russian