Beauty Nutrition: U.S. Market Brief
Base Year: 2020
To be published 2nd Quarter 2021
Regional Coverage: United States
With the pandemic continuing, beauty nutrition has gained momentum as consumers explore new areas of beauty centered around improving health and wellness. Companies, both in the beauty and wellness realms, are presenting consumers with a multitude of options such as drinks, powders, and capsules, designed to nourish skin, hair, and nails from the inside out.
- Ingestible products marketed as having the ability to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails
- Products primarily including elixirs, pills, and powders
- Report does not include products that aid in sleep, digestion, or relaxation
Table of Contents
- Key Findings
- Market Size and Growth: 2019-2020
- Market Drivers and Trends
- Sales By Key Area of Benefit: Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Competitive Landscape
- Marketing Activity
- Retail Channel Breakdowns: 2019–2020
- Brand Snapshots (as listed in Table 1)
- Outlook to 2025
|Table 1. BRANDS TO BE PROFILED|
|HUM||The Beauty Chef|
|Moon Juice||Vital Proteins|
This report serves as an excellent resource for manufacturers and marketers engaged in the beauty and wellness markets. Specifically, it assists subscribers by providing:
- Profiles of potential acquisition prospects.
- An understanding of market growth and size of opportunity.
- A perspective of leading and emerging players.