Car Air Fresheners: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2017
Published December 2017
Regional Coverage: United States
A robust analysis of the U.S. market for car air fresheners focusing on key trends in scents and styles, market size and growth, and opportunities.
Examines the market’s sales performance at the manufacturers’ and retail sales levels for 2016 and 2017. Covers trends in scent and packaging, as well as marketing activity. Brief profiles of key brands in the market are provided.
Sales are provided for the following product types:
- Clip-on/vent clips/vent sticks
- All other (novelty, sachets)
Sales share are given by retail outlets, including auto supply stores, mass outlets, car washes, and specialty and gift stores.
This report addresses:
- What is the market size and growth of car air fresheners?
- Where is newness originating?
- Which product types are growing at the fastest rate and why?
- Why are certain retail outlets excelling more than others?