Home Care Indies: U.S. Analysis of Brands to Watch
Base Year: 2022
To be Published: Fourth Quarter 2022
Regional Coverage: United States
Home care—including surface-cleaning products, laundry care, home scent, and dish soap—continues to be in high demand following the surge sparked by the pandemic for these products. With rising concerns about the environment and the increasing usage of safe products in the home, sustainable and non-toxic brands, in particular, are on the rise, with emerging indie brands catering to these important consumer desires.
- Industry disruptor brands that are independently owned have a unique selling proposition and are experiencing dramatic growth. These brands may have a PE owner/stakeholder but are not owned by a large consumer goods company or a corporate giant.
- All key home care product categories: Surface cleaners, laundry care, dish care, hand care, and home scent.
- All consumer channels where home care products are sold: Internet, mass outlets, department stores, specialty stores.
Table of Contents
A brief analysis of findings, which will include:
- Key trends and developments
- Recent industry acquisitions and likely acquisition targets
- Future initiatives
Profiles of approximately 25 brands, each of which include:
- Brand overview
- Sales and growth
- Growth drivers
- Product offerings and claims
- Hero products/Bestsellers
- Key new launches
- Promotional activity
- Sustainability initiatives
- Pricing and distribution
|TABLE 1. ILLUSTRATIVE LIST OF SELECT BRANDS TO BE PROFILED|
|Cleancult||NEST New York|
|Common Good||PUR Home|
This report will provide pertinent information on compelling indie brands that are helping shape today’s home care industry. While they may be small in terms of sales value, these brands have the potential to become tomorrow’s billion-dollar buyouts. The report will:
- Assess independent brands that are outpacing home care industry growth
- Provide an understanding of products and concepts that resonate with today’s consumers
- Identify potential acquisition candidates and/or local partners