Base Year: 2020
Released: January 2021
FutureView Forecast: 2024 and 2029
Regional Coverage: Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, South America
The LubesNet lubricant database helps assess finished lubricant demand at the global, regional, country market, market segment, product type, and viscosity grade level. LubesNet is the definitive source of identifying and quantifying industry trends and opportunities for global, regional, and independent lubricant and additive suppliers.
This Database Provides Answers to Questions such as:
- Taking into account the impact of COVID-19, how do lubricant consumption volumes in 2020 compare to 2019?
- Which countries consume the highest volumes of 0W-16, 20, 30, and 40 synthetic PCMO in 2020, and which will be market leaders by 2029?
- What is the demand for synthetic compressor fluid and synthetic refrigeration oil in Poland?
- Who are the top 10 suppliers of industrial oils and fluids in China in 2019, and how does that compare to Germany?
NEW COUNTRIES: Bahrain, Bulgaria, Slovenia
NOW FEATURING: coverage of 67 markets and share estimates for over 200 finished lubricants suppliers
LubesNet captures finished lubricants consumption in every important lubricants-consuming country. Demand estimates are segmented according to five core regions, plus a global summary. Each regional segment provides a detailed breakdown of finished lubricants consumption in each country, plus an “All other” category.
Asia-Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Region of Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
North America: Canada, Mexico, the United States
Europe: Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom
Africa and the Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the United Arab Emirates
South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, Venezuela
LubesNet also includes useful supporting information for all 67 markets.
- Estimated automotive and industrial lubricants supplier market share
- Synthetic penetration by leading lubricant type
- Vehicle parc size and type
- Estimated PCMO and HDMO demand by API Service Category/ACEA Oil Sequences
The database is easy to use and accessible globally through a single user identification code and password. There are no limitations on the number of users in your organization. An annual subscription is an excellent tool to empower sales, management, and marketing personnel to utilize the most up-to-date data in their areas of responsibility and specific geographies. It will also serve as an invaluable tool in the strategic planning process.
- FutureView forecasting enables users to override Kline's per annum growth rates to run their own "what if scenarios."
- Trend View provides a complete view of lubricants demand from 2015 to 2029 to understand how a country is evolving from low margin to higher margin products.
- Country level supplier market share estimates help with entry strategies to identify key competitors including global majors, national oil companies, public sector undertakings, and regional and independent suppliers.