Opportunities in Lubricants: ASEAN Market Analysis
Southeast Asia is an important economic hub, with some of the fastest-growing countries that together make up a sizable market for lubricants. Opportunities in Lubricants: ASEAN Market Analysis is a comprehensive analysis of the finished lubricants market of this region in the post COVID-19 world. This report provides an in-depth analysis of all key market segments in nine countries with a special focus on how key market trends, opportunities, and challenges have changed after the outbreak of the pandemic.
- In-depth lubricant market profiles of nine major countries in ASEAN, along with a comprehensive executive summary summarizing the overall lubricants industry in the region
- Commercial automotive lubricants: heavy-duty motor oil, hydraulic and transmission fluid, gear oil, and grease
- Consumer automotive lubricants: Passenger car motor oil, two- and four-stroke motorcycle oils, automatic transmission fluid, gear oil, and grease
- Industrial oils and fluids: General industrial oils (hydraulic fluid, compressor and refrigeration oils, turbine and circulating oils, and gear oil), industrial engine oils, metalworking fluids, process oils, and grease
FEATURING MARKET DEVELOPMENTS IN A POST COVID-19 WORLD
Table of Contents
ASEAN lubricant industry market review
- Regional macroeconomic trends
- Leading lubricants supplier market share
- Performance trends of lubricants
- Demand growth for lubricants
- Overview of leading country markets
- Key end-use applications and distribution channels
Detailed profiles covering major markets (listed in Table 1) provide the following information:
- Political and economic background
- Vehicle population and manufacturing
- Basestock manufacturing
- Overall lubricant demand
- Commercial automotive market segment overview: Product category, formulation type, viscosity grade, API service category, on-highway and off-highway subsegments, synthetics penetration, supplier market share, and 10-year forecast and assumptions.
- Consumer automotive market segment overview: Product category, formulation type, viscosity grade, API service category, installed and retail subsegments, synthetics penetration, supplier market share, and 10-year forecast and assumptions.
- Industrial oils and fluids market segment overview: Product category, formulation type, viscosity grades leading industries, supplier market share, and 10-year forecast and assumptions.
- In addition to demand estimates for 2022, historical data for 2020 with the impact of COVID-19 for the major market segments:
- Commercial automotive
- Consumer automotive
- Overall appraisal of lubricants market
TABLE 1. COUNTRIES COVERED Cambodia Thailand Indonesia Philippines Laos Singapore Malaysia Vietnam Myanmar
This report serves as an excellent tool for manufacturers and marketers of lubricants and basestocks to build strategic plans and evaluate their position in the market by gaining an understanding of the competition. Specifically, it assists subscribers by providing:
- An assessment of macro- and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the lubricants industry in the region
- An appraisal of key market segments in terms of their requirements, maintenance practices, distribution networks, challenges for doing business, and growth opportunities
- A review of market trends, as well as supply and demand drivers, enabling subscribers to position themselves to capitalize on these trends