Sexual Wellness: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2014
Published June 2015
Regional Coverage: United States
In the last few years, a number of marketers and retailers have come to embrace the sexual wellness movement. Condom marketers have extended their lines to include pocket-sized vibrators and vibrating rings, while personal lubricant products have shifted beyond basic lubrication to providing heightened intimate sensation. Retailers have responded by creating prominently displayed sexual health and wellness sections. Devices such as vibrators that were once only sold online and in specialty shops are now being offered by reputable mass retailers. This market research report offers a first-of-its-kind assessment of this fast growing and highly fragmented market.
This report helps subscribers to:
- Ascertain the market size and growth of this vibrant and hard-to-track market
- Evaluate key products trends and market dynamics
- Identify the market players and determine their market shares and growth rates
- Understand the complex channel landscape and how it has evolved
- Assess the opportunities to enter into or grow in this market
- Key insights
- Market overview
- Competitive landscape
- Channel snapshots
- Outlook and assessment
Detailed profiles the categories listed in Table 1, including the following information:
- Category trends and developments
- Sales and growth (2013 and 2014)
- Sales and market shares for leading brands
- New product activity
- Outlook to 2019
Assessments of approximately 14 leading and niche companies, including the following information:
- Company overview
- Product offerings
- Sales estimates (2013 and 2014)
- Channels of distribution
- Outlook to 2019
|Table 1: Categories Profiled|
|Erectile dysfunction medications (Rx)|
|Nutritional supplements for sexual
|Oral contraceptives (Rx)|
|Personal lubricants and vaginal moisturizers|
|Table 2: Companies/Brands Profiled|
|Adam & Eve|
|Biotab Nutraceuticals (Extenze)|
|California Exotic Novelties|
|Church & Dwight|
Scope & Benefits
Sexual Wellness: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities will provide a detailed independent appraisal of this fast-moving market and will explore market opportunities and challenges for market participants and potential entrants.
- Coverage of products for sexual wellness, protection, and enhancement.
- All consumer channels of distribution, including the Internet and specialty stores.
- Geographic scope: United States.
- Excludes feminine hygiene products and remedies, non-powered adult toys, and pornography.
This report will provide subscribers with accurate and highly reliable and independent market information on the sexual wellness market. While simplifying the market's complexity, the study is designed to help subscribers better assess opportunities and obstacles.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Understand the trends and developments that are driving the sexual wellness movement
- Design your product development, marketing and sales strategies
- Identify key companies best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities
- Capitalize by identifying market segments poised for strong growth