Salon Hair Care Global Series: Mid-Year 2023 Update
Base Year: H1 2023
To be Published: Q3 2023
Regional Coverage: Europe, Latin America, North America
A top-line mid-year update of data and insights included in our annual Salon Hair Care study. A comprehensive analysis of the key global professional hair care markets. This report focuses on market of professional hair care products, its size and growth, category, channel and company/brand performance.
This report covers consumable hair care products sold to salons for back-bar (professional) and take-home (retail) use (see Table 2 for category scope).
The report addresses questions such as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care maket?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- How is distribution structured?
- How big are professional hair care sales outside of salons?
- Which are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market share?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
- Sales of top brands
- Sales of top brands by channel
Table of Contents
Tentative Database Contents*
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by half-year for the following periods: H1 2020, H2 2020, H1 2021, H2 2021, H1 2022, H2 2022, H1 2023
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2 for the six time periods
- Top 10 marketers sales by master brand for the period H1 2021-H12023
- Top 10 marketers sales by master brand by outlet (H1 2021-H12023):
- - E-commerce
- - Brick-and-mortar stores
- - Salons’ take-home
- - Salons’ back-bar
* Subject to charter subscriber input
|TABLE 1: MARKETS *|
|Europe||Latin America||North America|
|TABLE 2: PRODUCT CATEGORIES|
|Conditioners (including treatments)|
|Hair coloring products|
|Hair styling products|
|Hair texturizing products|
This program provides subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in the key markets globally. It enables subscribers to obtain a top-line update to more detailed overview that Kline provides in its annual Salon Hair Care reports and databases. Specifically, this study will provide subscribers with:
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business developments
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Channel strategy
- Strategic planning