Kline’s Energy Industry Manager Milind Phadke, will discuss key highlights from Kline’s recent research study on Lubricant Basestocks in Africa and the Middle East 2010: Market Analysis and Opportunities in a Web conference, followed by a live question and answer session. REGISTER
Milind will share:
- What is the current supply-demand situation for lubricant basestocks in the region by major country and API group?
- What are the current and projected quality levels and viscosity grades for PCMO and HDMO products consumed in the region?
- What are the blend approaches followed for blending key products in the region?
- What is the current and projected lubricant basestock demand in the region?
- What is the current and projected lubricant basestock supply in the region?
- What is the competitive position of basestock plants in the region? What is their production? What is their outlook?
- What are the market opportunities and threats for basestock suppliers catering this region?
Wednesday, November 30, 2010
09:00 AM EDT
01:00 PM GMT