Kline Helps Companies Succeed in the Complicated and Dynamic Energy Industry
Kline is a leading expert in the energy industry with deep knowledge of the challenges and opportunities for energy companies. Our dedicated global Energy team is well versed in critical business issues affecting key sectors including petroleum, natural gas and NGLs, alternative energy, and power generation. We leverage our industry expertise across our global organization to work with clients that include major and independent oil companies, national oil companies, public and private sector financial institutions, and regulatory agencies. Kline has a particularly deep knowledge of petroleum markets, namely lubricants and related specialty products. Expertise extends across the complete oil and natural gas value chain, critical to helping clients develop strategies in upstream and downstream markets.
Players in this complicated and dynamic industry look to Kline for solutions to meet the challenges of developed and developing markets, cost pressures, technology and capital investment requirements, consolidation, innovation, and growth that’s profitable and sustainable.
Whether the challenge is performance improvement or growth, Kline has the underlying Energy industry knowledge and leading-edge expertise in manufacturing and supply chain analysis, and market and competitive intelligence to help our clients gain competitive advantage and succeed.
Kline Understands the Complicated and Dynamic Energy Industry
Companies in the dynamic energy industry face a complicated and shifting landscape. They look to Kline’s experts for solutions in dealing with a wide range of issues including:
- Cost pressures
- Investment in new technologies
- Optimizing R&D and innovation efforts
- Production efficiency
- Achieving rapid, sustainable, and profitable growth
- Different approaches needed in developed and developing markets
Energy Expertise Coupled with Targeted Service Solutions Help You Win
Kline leverages our industry and value-chain expertise across our global organization to work with our clients on technology, product, manufacturing, supply chain, customer, and country initiatives. Our consulting teams consist of experts from our functional service practices and resident industry/value-chain experts. Their relevant industry knowledge coupled with targeted service solutions help clients gain competitive advantage and develop winning strategies. Our service solutions include:
- Business Growth: Evaluate attractiveness of options that provide greatest chance of winning with rapid, sustainable, and profitable growth
- Innovation: Help optimize approach to achieve greater innovation and more effective spend
- M&A Advisory: Leverage our deep industry knowledge and transaction support services to uncover candidates and perform due diligence
- Manufacturing Competitiveness: Draw upon our robust cost benchmarking to improve gross margins and to support physical asset decisions
- Market Entry: Help clients expand into business adjacencies or entirely new markets and regions to deliver top-line growth
- Pricing & Margin Management: Utilize robust quantitative research to evaluate pricing options and related profit pools to increase margin significantly
Kline’s Energy practice focuses on these key sectors:
- Natural gas and NGLs
- Alternative energy
- Power generation
The Kline Base Stock Margin Index
Kline & Company is recognized as the leading consulting and market research firm serving the lubricants and base stocks industry. As part of our price analysis services for base stocks and the ancillary products of base stock production, Kline offers a custom research tool: the Kline Base Stock Margin Index.