Market Research Analyst, Beauty & Personal Care, German Speaker, (Prague, Czech Republic)
Kline is a leading global management consulting and market research company that provides reliable data, expert insights, and successful solutions across a diverse array of markets. Building on almost 60 years of experience, we combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched. Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced, multicultural environment? Then Kline is the right place to be!
Kline & Company is expanding its office in Prague. We seek highly motivated professionals to join our Kline Market Research team as a full-time market research analyst, preferably German speakers.
The positions will be based in our regional office in Prague, Czech Republic, located at Andel in Prague 5. Our clients include many leading multinational and regional companies. We focus on personal care and home care products sold through all channels of distribution. Our studies are ideal for manufacturers, marketers, retailers, and suppliers who are seeking a deeper understanding of their industry, or those who are looking to learn more about the nuances, along with the trends, scenario forecasts, and intelligent insights not found anywhere else.
Our Consumer Practice primarily focuses on such specialty sectors as professional salon hair care, nail care, skin care or scalp care. In personal care, we cover sectors of beauty devices, beauty nutrition or cannabis beauty.
- Conduct a high-level primary market research, consisting of telephone and in-person, unstructured, in-depth interviews, combined with secondary market research pertaining to specific industry segments and topics
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze information, developing insights on market trends and forecasts
- Prepare written syndicated market research reports based on research findings and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Work eligibility in the EU
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Two to three years of professional experience, preferably in market research, marketing, business intelligence, and/or competitive intelligence
- Experience in any of the following sectors is an advantage: beauty and personal care products, home care products, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs
- Fluent oral and written English and German language skills are mandatory. Czech language skills are not required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multi-national team under tight deadlines
- Strong comfort level working with data and making insightful comments surrounding numbers
- Excellent communication skills; Ability and willingness to conduct in-depth-interviews over the phone and succinctly communicate findings into insightful written reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- World-class international work environment in the center of Prague 5
- Dynamic, multi-cultural team and collegial work atmosphere
- Everyday use of English and valuable work experience with a well-established consulting and market research firm
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Lunch vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 Sick days
- Flexible Home office
- Support for employees outside work activities (MultiSport Card)
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a dynamic, multicultural work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V