Dilip Chandwani leads Kline's Process Industries practice within the firm’s management consulting division. He has more than 45 years of experience in various process and manufacturing industries and has helped numerous clients with critical business and competitiveness issues.
- Early-stage technology opportunities
- Identifying and evaluating adjacencies
- Business growth strategy
- Market/business research and industry structure analysis
- Acquisition/divestiture screening and due diligence programs
- Competitive assessments and benchmarking analysis
- Damage assessment and expert witness
- Manufacturing cost competitiveness (site-specific) and industry cost curves
- Value chain analysis
- Performance improvement
During his 30 years with Kline & Company, Dilip has assisted clients across diverse value chains, globally, that cover commodity/intermediate chemicals and specialty chemicals as well as medical devices and consumer healthcare segments.
Prior to joining Kline, Dilip worked as manager of information analysis for Engineering Information Inc. (an Elsevier company) in New York; in the Process Economics Program for SRI Consulting in Menlo Park, CA in area of process economics; and for Engineers India Ltd. as a process engineer working on process design and engineering of several chemical plants and refining units as well oil/gas production platforms and pipelines.
Dilip earned Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering, with honors, from Indian Institute of Technology in Kharagpur, India, and an MSCHE from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.