Kline Custom Research has a high level of expertise in the each of our industry practices. Our key team members typically have 10-30 years of industry experience, and we operate worldwide in each of the industries we serve.
Monitoring your competitive landscape allows you to act on threats and opportunities. Kline Custom Research can help you answer questions such as:
- How are your competitors organized?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses, and what can you learn from their successes/mistakes?
- What are your competitors’ future plans?
- How do your competitors go to market, what customer do they target, what sales channels do they use?
- How do you compare against competitors in key metrics: costs, investment, sales, profits, product portfolio, R&D and innovation, operations, etc.?
Our experienced global teams have deep industry knowledge and the ability to conduct in-depth interviews with personnel from target companies, their partners throughout the value chain, and other key players in your market space. We then develop relevant insights and recommendations for you from this information.
A competitive analysis project from Kline Custom Research can help you make informed, actionable decisions to gain advantage over competitors.
Customer Perception, Retention & Satisfaction
Customer loyalty is essential to maintaining sales and profitability, and knowing how customers perceive you versus your competitors is critical to ensuring their loyalty. Kline Custom Research can help you answer questions such as:
- Why are you losing customers? Why aren’t potential customers buying from your company?
- How loyal are your current customers, and why are you losing certain ones?
- Have you segmented customers to ensure you are delivering the right services at the right level? Are you over-serving some and under-serving others?
- What are your customers’ unmet needs? What will they be in the future?
- Are you satisfying these needs, and how well are your competitors satisfying these needs?
- What actions would have the most impact on customer perception of your company?
- As competition intensifies, what service or product features would differentiate you from competitors and improve customer perception?
Our experienced global teams have deep industry knowledge and the ability to conduct in-depth interviews with your customers and potential customers around the world. We then develop relevant insights and recommendations for you from this information.
Kline Custom Research can assess what is important to your customers, their needs, perceptions and satisfaction levels, and how your company performs against competitors.
Distribution Channels & Partners
To evaluate your channel strategies and distribution partners, Kline Custom Research can help you answer questions such as:
- Are you maximizing sales and profitability with your current distribution strategy?
- If you distribute products through multiple channels, how do you adapt strategies, pricing policies, marketing and packaging for each channel?
- Do you have, or how do you select, the right partners (reps, agents, distributors, etc.) to make sure your strategy is executed and your targets met?
- How should your distribution differ from your home market to other countries and regions?
Our experienced teams have deep industry knowledge and the ability to conduct in-depth interviews with senior executives and decision-makers at competitors, existing and potential partners, customers, and other key players throughout the distribution chain. We then develop relevant insights and recommendations for you from this information.
A channel and distribution strategy project from Kline Custom Research can quantify the impact of your recommendations.
Due Diligence & Acquisition Screening
Kline Custom Research can help with target identification and screening and also provide due diligence assistance. Among our capabilities:
- Develop target candidate list and fact base
- Apply selection criteria and identify the best candidates
- Profile candidates and develop preliminary selling proposition and valuation
- Provide assistance with prospectus preparation (seller side) and with technical and market due diligence (buyer side)
Kline Custom Research can provide recommendations that are unbiased and based on solid qualitative and quantitative input, allowing you to make informed, actionable decisions.
Kline Custom Research can help you answer questions such as:
- What are the commercial opportunities in emerging technologies?
- What is the market potential for a newly developed product or technology?
- Who are the protential customers?
- What are the competing products/technologies?
- What is the potential pricing for the new technology or product?
- How should you go to market and who should you partner with?
- What will be the effect of new regulations on your customer base and competitors?
A market innovation project from Kline Custom Research can help you make informed, actionable decisions to stay ahead of the innovation curve.