The total size of the U.S. market for wipes was estimated at ~$1.4 billion in 2021. The ease of use and convenience of wipes will contribute to future growth across all end-use segments, mostly in general-purpose and disinfecting and sanitizing wipes.
In a special presentation at INDA’s World of Wipes International Conference -- now available for download – Laura Mahecha, Director of our I&I Cleaning sector, gave an overview on the subject of I&I cleaning wipes. Among the questions she answered, some are as follows:
- What factors are influencing the growth of wipes?
- What are the top 5 surfaces cleaned with wipes?
- Which buying factors are the most critical?
- What is the frequency of wipes usage?
- In which settings/scenarios are wipes not used?
- What are the market outlook and sales forecast through 2024?
All insights were taken from Kline's Industrial & Institutional Cleaning Wipes: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities report, which offers an objective assessment of key trends, changes, challenges, the impact of COVID-19, and five-year forecast for I&I cleaning wipes. For more information on the report, feel free to contact us.