As we begin researching for the 2016 edition of the Natural Personal Care Global Series report, we are exploring the various natural indie brands making a mark in the United States by emphasizing how natural can be beautiful, healthy, and effective.
- RMS Beauty, an organic color cosmetic line infused with skin loving ingredients, has been gaining popularity since being founded in 2008 by Rose-Marie Swift, a well-known makeup artist in Hollywood. All of RMS Beauty’s products are free of harmful chemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic vitamins, and genetically altered ingredients.
- From model to beauty entrepreneur, Josie Maran created Josie Maran Cosmetics in 2007 after falling in love with a dream to create beauty products with healthy ingredients. The brand’s products range from 100% organic argan oil to argan-infused makeup and skin care. Now a staple of QVC and Sephora, the brand has become a leading force in the natural beauty segment.
- Five years ago, Tata Harper decided that she wanted to create skin care products that contributed to overall health and longevity. Thus, the brand Tata Harper was born. The company manufactures all of its products at Harper’s 1,200 acre farm in Vermont, and the brand has been featured in leading fashion magazines, such as Teen Vogue, Marie Claire, Glamour, and Bazar, all within the last year.
- With only launching less than a year ago, Farmacy has certainly caught the attention of beauty consumers with its star ingredient, Echinacea Green Envy, which contains natural antioxidants to protect and firm the skin. With 16 years in the making, the brand launched in September 2015 on QVC and in Sephora stores.
- Many may know her from the movie Honey and Fantastic Four, but this movie star has become more known for her business acumen. Jessica Alba founded The Honest Company back in 2011 to provide safe products for families. The company’s most recent success has been its launch of The Honest Beauty brand, a line of makeup and facial skin care products.
Many more brands will be featured in our upcoming Natural Personal Care Global Series report, which provides an in-depth analysis of this market’s trends and dynamics. This eighth edition of the series will also feature deep insights on two of the largest and most advanced markets for natural personal care: the United Kingdom and the United States, as well as bonus granular coverage of the facial skin care category. Be sure to explore this series with us!
Popular products in 2016