In 2009, the market size for specialty personal care ingredients in India was estimated at over 33,000 tonnes. Price sensitivity of the Indian personal care consumers contributed to the slow industry growth in the past; however,thriving demand for products with better functional benefits is expected to bring about a significant change. The personal care ingredients volume growth rate between 2010 and 2014 is expected to reach 9.6% over the four-year period. Read more…
- Live Webinar: Outlook for Wind Turbines Lubricant Demand in the Current Economic Environment
- Webinar Alert: Opportunities in Excipients for OSDFs in the post COVID-19 Market
- European Salons Reopen, But What’s Next?
- Upcoming Webinar: Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Lubricants and Basestcoks Markets
- Will the FDA’s OTC Monograph Reform Foster Innovation Including Increased Rx-to-OTC Switch Activity?