Newcomer Snif is poised for success in 2021 and beyond, according to Kline’s Beauty Indies USA report. The modern fragrance brand offers luxury-level scents that are unisexual, clean-positioned, cruelty-free, and affordable, which resonates well with its target audience of millennials and Gen Z. The brand’s key point of differentiation is its try-before-you-buy model, which simplifies the online fragrance discovery and purchase process by allowing consumers to “try now, pay later.”
- Sustainability in Lubricants Industry Survey 2021
- EV Advancements: Germany’s Autobahn Could Get Truly Electrifying
- What Is Cultured Meat — And Is Anyone Really Going to Eat It?
- The Bond-Builder Wars: Who’s Coming for Olaplex’s Crown?
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts