[TREND 26] Progress of Beauty Devices
Beauty devices are increasing in popularity as consumers do without their regular salon and spa visits in respect to stay-at-home orders amid coronavirus concerns. This niche market is witnessing a new era of growth, during which consumers began to depend on these beauty devices to continue their regular beauty rituals from the comfort and safety of their homes.
The U.S. market is experiencing a surge in demand for at-home beauty devices, growing at almost 7% in 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has played a major role in this, as consumers were left with no choice but to adopt an at-home beauty regimen during lockdown times. Although the anti-aging category is the winner in terms of sales, the cleansing category continues to lead the U.S. market for beauty devices.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy