With this market in the midst of transformation in both the source of raw material and new applications, this informative and pertinent webinar offers perspectives from Kline’s recently published Global Wax Industry: Market Analysis and Opportunities. This report consists of a comprehensive analysis that highlights global supply and demand of waxes including animal-based, vegetable-based, mineral, and such synthetic waxes as Fischer-Tropsch (F-T), alpha-olefin (A-O), and polyethylene (PE) waxes. The study will address “neat” GTL waxes, blended with petroleum waxes to increase global wax volumes. Some of the pertinent questions addressed by this report include:
- What is the supply of and demand for different types of waxes?
- Could GTL waxes, among others compete in such high-volume wax markets as candles, packaging, board sizing, and others?
- What will be the global market impact and business dynamics of flat or declining supplies of petroleum wax?
- What are the business options available to de-oilers, petrolatum upgraders, and specialty wax formulators/blenders who will be affected by the decline in petroleum wax supplies?
- What kind of market space and pricing structures will be prevalent?
- What might some of the key business opportunities and threats be for industry participants?
While petroleum wax supplies are waning, the market is very much waxing.
When: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:00 am U.S. EDT