Aluram was the fastest–growing salon hair care brand in our Kline PRO database, advancing over 500% in sales to reach $6.6 million at the retail level in 2020. The brand maintained an upward path as it continued to expand into new salons across the United States. A key component of Aluram’s success is the presence of hero ingredients in its products, such as coconut water and marula oil. Its products are also vegan as well as free from sulfates, gluten, and parabens, strengthening its appeal to consumers looking for clean brands. For additional brand insights, follow our Kline PRO report.
- The Next Recycling Frontier: Where Do Used Contact Lenses Go?
- Why Biden’s Plans for More Wind Turbines Won’t Increase Lube Demand
- How Autonomous Tractors Will Help OEM Genuine Oil Hit Paydirt
- These Skin-Saving Products Were Just Unveiled at Beauty Forum Munich
- Six Cleaning Trends Turbocharged by the Pandemic