In this highlights report, Kline's experts reveal five key trends that will have a significant impact on the chemicals, materials, and ingredients market in 2024 and beyond. What lies ahead for the industry? Download your copy now to ensure you have access to all the answers and insights.
Below is a quick rundown of the major trends:
- There is continued focus on sustainability across the chemicals value chain despite geopolitical uncertainties.
- Consumers will be driven by the trend “better for me—better for the world.”
- Price sensitivity in the personal care ingredients market will continue into 2024.
- Biomaterial innovation drives next-generation medical device and drug development in healthcare.
- Global overcapacity has resulted in a surplus market for EV batteries, which is driving down raw material prices.