Bonsai Kids was developed by a Hollywood hairstylist and father who wanted to bring quality and affordable kids’ products to the market; its fun packaging no doubt appeals to today’s video-game-playing youth. Bonsai Kids is sold DTC but appeared in our Kline PRO salon panel a few years back. Salon sales were negligible until 2020, when register rings surged by nearly 700%. For additional brand insights, follow Kline PRO, our salon retail products and services database for the United States and Canada markets.
- Retail Channel Saves the Day in the Hot Tools Market
- L’Oréal Professionnel: Stepping Up Its Innovation Game with Steampod 3.0
- Paula’s Choice: Internet-Favorite Skin Care Brand Is Joining the Unilever Family
- [WEBINAR] Strategies to Mitigate Weed Resistance to Herbicides: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
- Synthetic Lubricants Grow with Offerings for All: Consumers, Suppliers, Equipment, and the Environment