Bonsai Kids was developed by a Hollywood hairstylist and father who wanted to bring quality and affordable kids’ products to the market; its fun packaging no doubt appeals to today’s video-game-playing youth. Bonsai Kids is sold DTC but appeared in our Kline PRO salon panel a few years back. Salon sales were negligible until 2020, when register rings surged by nearly 700%. For additional brand insights, follow Kline PRO, our salon retail products and services database for the United States and Canada markets.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy