Boy Smells has been a player to watch in recent years in the home fragrances market, with the brand using cheeky marketing and product offerings to appeal to a new generation of consumers. It describes itself as “genderful,” encouraging consumers to embrace both masculinity and feminity, a concept that has great appeal with millennial and generation Z consumers. In 2020, Boy Smells leaned into these strategies authentically while promoting important social movements, such as Pride Month and Stop Asian Hate, alongside its products. The brand is expected to continue to push boundaries on gender identity through its collection of candles, fine fragrance, and intimate apparel as it continues to further expand into additional retailers across the United States. For additional brand insights, follow our Home Fragrances: U.S. Market Brief report.
- Retail Channel Saves the Day in the Hot Tools Market
- L’Oréal Professionnel: Stepping Up Its Innovation Game with Steampod 3.0
- Paula’s Choice: Internet-Favorite Skin Care Brand Is Joining the Unilever Family
- [WEBINAR] Strategies to Mitigate Weed Resistance to Herbicides: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
- Synthetic Lubricants Grow with Offerings for All: Consumers, Suppliers, Equipment, and the Environment