Kline is seeking a full-time Analyst for its Consumer Products practice within its Global Syndicated Market Research division.
This position is currently home-office/remote-based but will eventually be based in Kline’s India offices in either Hyderabad or Delhi.
The Analyst will be expected to conduct unstructured interviews with select industry sources, analyze and interpret the findings, and prepare syndicated reports and presentations.
Preferred candidates for this position will possess experience in any of the following sectors: Beauty and personal care products, cleaning products, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, or food and beverages. Experience in competitive intelligence, market and business research, and strategy development and implementation is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in market research and/or competitive intelligence required; business research and analysis experience in the consumer products/FMCG industry a plus
- Strong interviewing, research, analytical, and writing skills
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to work evening and night shifts on an as-needed basis for projects involving primary research in the United States and other geographies
- B.Com., B.A., or BBA preferred; MBA a plus
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V