Kline is a leading global management consulting and market research company that provides reliable data, expert insights, and successful solutions across a diverse array of markets. Building on almost 60 years of experience, we combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched. Would you like to work in an exciting, fast-paced, multicultural environment? Then Kline is the right place to be!
Kline & Company is expanding its office in Prague. We seek highly motivated professionals to join our Kline Market Research team as either a full-time market research analyst or senior market research analyst working on our Energy and Chemicals teams.
The positions will be based in our regional office in Prague, Czech Republic, located at Andel in Prague 5. Our clients include many leading multinational and regional companies. Our Chemicals Practice focuses on specialty chemicals and materials sectors such as raw materials for cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, household and institutional cleaning, synthetic latex polymers, biocides, and others.
Our Energy Practice primarily focuses on such specialty sectors as finished lubricants (industrial and automotive), lubricant basestocks, lubricant additives, synthetic lubricants, metalworking fluids, petroleum waxes, and related specialty products
- Conduct a high-level primary market research, consisting of telephone and in-person, unstructured, in-depth interviews, combined with secondary market research pertaining to specific industry segments and topics
- Gather, synthesize, and analyze information, developing insights on market trends and forecasts
- Prepare written syndicated market research reports based on research findings and analysis
- Prepare presentations and present your findings to our clients as necessary
- BS in chemistry, chemical engineering, or another technical field
- Work eligibility in the EU
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Two to three years of professional experience, preferably in market research, marketing, business intelligence, and/or competitive intelligence
- Industry experience in either the Energy or Chemical industry
- Fluent oral and written English language skills are mandatory; French, Spanish, or Russian is a plus. Czech language skills are not required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multi-national team under tight deadlines
- Strong comfort level working with data and making insightful comments surrounding numbers
- Affinity for conducting in-person or telephone interviews
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- World-class international work environment in the center of Prague 5
- Dynamic, multi-cultural team and collegial work atmosphere
- Everyday use of English and valuable work experience with a well-established consulting and market research firm
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Lunch vouchers
- Sick days
- Support for employee’s outside work activities (MultiSport Card)
- Opportunity for professional career development within an international company (offices in the USA, Europe, Asia)
Kline & Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in a supportive work environment. Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume via our website.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V