Dyson, a premium U.K.-based technology company that designs and manufactures household items, continues to elevate its position in the hot tools and beauty appliances market. After launching its Supersonic hair dryer in 2016, the company continued to innovate, bringing to life the Airwrap multi-styler in 2019 and the Corrale straightener in 2020. While the last of Dyson’s launches in the first half of 2020 was derailed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the company started to gain steam in the last quarter of the year. For additional brand insights, follow our Hot Tools: Market Analysis and Opportunities report.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy