Eleven Australia launched in 2011 with the mission to provide a range of products that simplify hair and body care routines, with each product given a name that describes exactly what it does. The brand’s first, and currently still best–selling product, Miracle Hair Treatment, led the way. Other benefit-focused product lines followed, including Keep My Colour, Hydrate My Hair, and Keep My Curl. Judging by Kline PRO U.S. data, consumers around the globe have embraced Eleven Australia’s straightforward approach: The brand showed a 36% increase in the first quarter of this year over a year ago. To monitor the progress of Eleven Australia and other brands, follow our Kline PRO US and Canada offerings.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy