Hand in Hand, an independent beauty brand that’s been on the rise in recent years, enjoyed outstanding success in 2020. It saw 1000% growth throughout the COVID-19 pandemic after launching and promoting its collection of liquid hand soaps and hand sanitizers, which resonated with consumers seeking these essential items. The products are packaged in aluminum, appealing to the growing number of consumers looking for sustainable products and brands that aim to reduce their environmental impact. For additional brand insights, follow our Natural and Clean Beauty Global Series report.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy