Between 2008 and 2019, the share of initial fill has declined from 44% to around 30% of the total. Furthermore, OEMs are experiencing tough market conditions due to the phase-out of subsidies and the industry is facing other challenges.
Join our webinar to learn about the market for lubricants used in the wind energy industry in terms of:
• Overall demand, globally and by region
• Product types, growth, market challenges, and opportunities
• Government policies, market trends, and demand drivers influencing the market
• OEMs’ and wind farm operators’ requirements with respect to product performance
• Forecasts under different scenarios through 2024