L’Oréal Professionnel has been present in the hot tools market for several years with its sole Steampod device, but the latest generation of the product has created significant buzz in the industry. Steampod 3.0 paved its entry in the market in late 2019; the expansion of its limited distribution network was a major focus in 2020, leading to double-digit growth across European markets. Steampod 3.0 is being touted as a tremendous innovation in the straighteners category. Its steam properties have caught the attention of many other marketers who are trying to replicate the same in their straighteners. For additional brand insights, follow our Hot Tools: Market Analysis and Opportunities report.
- The Next Recycling Frontier: Where Do Used Contact Lenses Go?
- Why Biden’s Plans for More Wind Turbines Won’t Increase Lube Demand
- How Autonomous Tractors Will Help OEM Genuine Oil Hit Paydirt
- These Skin-Saving Products Were Just Unveiled at Beauty Forum Munich
- Six Cleaning Trends Turbocharged by the Pandemic