NAK was one of the best-performing companies in the Australia market, registering double-digit growth as opposed to the average market (which declined at 7% in 2020). The company has been gaining traction over the years, driven by the “shop local” movement, and is now the third-leading marketer in Australia. NAK focuses on the hair care and hair coloring categories, with a minor presence in the hair styling category. To track brand performance in the professional hair care industry, follow our Salon Hair Care Global Series report.
- The Next Recycling Frontier: Where Do Used Contact Lenses Go?
- Why Biden’s Plans for More Wind Turbines Won’t Increase Lube Demand
- How Autonomous Tractors Will Help OEM Genuine Oil Hit Paydirt
- These Skin-Saving Products Were Just Unveiled at Beauty Forum Munich
- Six Cleaning Trends Turbocharged by the Pandemic