Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, North America
Base Year: 2018
Forecasts to 2023
Data to be Released:
1st Quarter 2019: Full year 2018 data for all countries covered in this study
3rd Quarter 2019: First half of 2019 data covering selected countries
Reports to be Published 2nd to 3rd Quarters 2019
A comprehensive analysis of the global professional hair care market, focusing on market size and growth, key changes, challenges, and business opportunities.
This report addresses such questions as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care market?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- What are the leading regional markets and product categories globally?
- How is distribution structured in key Asian countries?
- How big are professional hair care sales outside salons
- Who are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market shares?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
- What’s the performance of Olaplex and other bond multipliers?
- Which are "the hottest" indie brands in the industry globally and why are they successful?
Now with new volume: Indie Brands!
Now with half-year data updates for key markets!
This presentation-style report will include:
- Global review of the market
- Market drivers and trends
- Key lessons learned
- Top-line summaries of key findings for each region and category
- Top-line summaries of the key competitors
- Outlook to 2023
Contents of Indie Brands Report
A deeper look into some of the most interesting independent brands on the salon hair care market globally. Approximately 30 profiles of brands coming from Asia, Europe, and North America will each contain:
- Brand overview
- Sales by category
- Brand sales and growth
- Geographical coverage
Published reports for each country listed in Table 1 will contain the following information:
- Industry size and growth
- Product trends
- Category snapshots (performance by category in Switzerland report)
- Competitive landscape
- Salon services and statistics (salon landscape in Switzerland report)
- Distribution channels (not included in Switzerland report)
- Marketing activities (not included in Switzerland report)
- Outlook to 2023
User Interface of the Database
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by region and country for the countries listed in Table 1
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2
- Breakdowns for 2013 through 2018 by:
— Master brand/brand
— Segment (back-bar vs. take-home)
— Product type (where applicable)
— Forecast sales to 2023
- Salon industry revenues 2017 to 2018 by service and country
- Number of salons 2017 to 2018 by country
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
— Manufacturers' sales
— Market share
— Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
|Table 1: Countries Covered|
|Asia||Europe||Latin America||North America||Rest of World|
United Arab Emirates
|Table 2: Product Categories Covered|
Scope & Benefits
Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities will provide an accurate and independent appraisal of market size and segmentation, key categories and trends, business opportunities, and competitive forces in the global professional hair care market. This program will be global in scope and organized according to the following major geographic regions:
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
- Europe: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, and the United Kingdom
- Latin America: Brazil
- North America: Canada, United States
- Rest of World: Australia
This program will provide subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in all key geographic regions. It will enable subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market dynamics, competitive forces, product trends, forecasts, and future trends. Specifically, this study can be used as an aid in:
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business development
- Channel strategy
- Strategic planning