Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, North America
A comprehensive analysis of the global professional hair care market, this report focuses on market size and growth, key challenges, and business opportunities.
This edition will also examine how the salon hair care industry is evolving during the COVID-19 pandemic and how it is diversifying for the new normal.
This report covers consumable hair care products sold to salon for back-bar (professional) and take-home (retail) use (see Table 2 for category scope).
The report addresses questions such as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care maket?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- What are the leading regional markets and product categories globally?
- How is distribution structured?
- How big are professional hair care sales outside of salons?
- Who are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market share?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
- Brand sales by outlet!
- COVID-19 impact on the industry and its changes for the new normal!
- Mid-year data updates for key markets!
Table of Contents
Tentative Database Contents*
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by region and markets listed in Table 1
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2
- Breakdowns for 2015-2020 by:
- Master brand/brand
- Segment (back-bar vs. take-home)
- Product type (where applicable)
- Forecast sales to 2025
- Salon industry revenues 2018-2020
- Number of salons 2015-2020
- NEW! Brand sales by outlet
- Brick-and-mortar stores
- Salons’ take-home
- Salons’ back-bar
Contents of Market Reports*
Written reports for each market listed in Table 1 will contain the following information:
- Industry size and growth
- Product trends
- Category snapshots
- Salon services and statistics
- Distribution channels
- Marketing activities
- Outlook to 2025
- User-friendly in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
- Manufacturers’ sales
- Market share
- Growth rates
- Sales channels
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
Contents of World Report*
This presentation-style report will include:
- Global review of the market
- Market drivers and trends
- Key lessons learned
- Top-line summaries of key findings for each region and category
- Top-line summaries of key competiors
- Outlook to 2025
Contents of Mid-Year Updates*
Brief written reports for each market bolded in Table 1 contain the following information:
- Market size and growth, H1 2020
- Market and category highlights, 2021 vs. 2020
- Estimates by company H1, 2021 vs. 2020
|Table 1: MARKETS
|Asia||Europe||Latin America||North America||Rest of World|
|* Countries covered in mid-year updates
|Table 2: PRODUCT CATEGORIES|
|Conditioners (includes bond builders)|
|Hair coloring products|
|Hair styling products|
|Hair texturizing products|
This program provides subscribers with an acccurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in all key geographical regions. It enables subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market dynamics, competitive forces, product trends, forecasts, and future trends. Specifically, this study can be used as an aid in:
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business development
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Channel strategy
- Strategic plannig