Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities
Regional Coverage: Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America, North America
A comprehensive analysis of the global professional hair care market, focusing on market size and growth, key changes, challenges, and business opportunities.
This report addresses such questions as:
- What is the size and growth of the salon hair care market?
- What are the category drivers and trends?
- What are the leading regional markets and product categories globally?
- How is distribution structured?
- How big are professional hair care sales outside of salons?
- Who are the leading marketers of salon hair care products, and what are their market shares?
- What are the opportunities for salon hair care marketers?
Now with coverage of:
Growing market segments such as products for men, naturals, and scalp care.
Mid-year data updates for key markets!
This presentation-style report will include:
- Global review of the market
- Market drivers and trends
- Key lessons learned
- Top-line summaries of key findings for each region and category
- Top-line summaries of the key competitors
- Outlook to 2024
Brief written reports for each country bolded in Table 1 contain the following information:
- Market size and growth H1 2020
- Market and category highlights
- Category breakdown H1 2020 vs H1 2019
- Estimates by company H1 2020 vs H1 2019
Written reports for each country listed in Table 1 will contain the following information:
- Industry size and growth
- Product trends
- Category snapshots
- Salon services and statistics
- Distribution channels
- Marketing activities
- Outlook to 2024
User Interface of the Database
- Total industry size and growth
- Sales by region and country for the countries listed in Table 1
- Data for each of the categories listed in Table 2
- Breakdowns for 2014 through 2019 by:
— Master brand/brand
— Segment (back-bar vs. take-home)
— Product type (where applicable)
— Forecast sales to 2024
- Salon industry revenues 2018 to 2019 by service and country
- Number of salons 2014 to 2019 by country
- User-friendliness in a simple yet sophisticated system
- Data presented by:
— Manufacturers' sales
— Market share
— Growth rates
- Flexible search options
- Export capabilities
- Ability to easily refine and modify search
Scope & Benefits
Salon Hair Care Global Series: Market Analysis and Opportunities provides an accurate and independent appraisal of market size and segmentation, key categories and trends, business opportunities, and competitive forces in the global professional hair care market.
- Geographic scope: Americas, Asia, Europe, Rest of World (see Table 1).
- Consumable hair care products sold to salons for back-bar (professional) and take-home (retail) use (see Table 2 for category scope).
- Sales of all professional hair care products within each respective country, regardless of where they occur. While the majority of sales go to and through salons, all channels are accounted for.
- For brands that generate a substantial part of their sales in a given country in traditional consumer outlets/stores (i.e., retail channels), the brand’s sales generated in traditional consumer outlets/stores are excluded from the scope of the study.
This program provides subscribers with an accurate picture of the size, segmentation, and performance of the professional hair care market in all key geographic regions. It enables subscribers to exploit business opportunities by understanding market dynamics, competitive forces, product trends, forecasts, and future trends. Specifically, this study can be used as an aid in:
- Acquisition screening
- Competitive intelligence
- Industry/category/brand assessments
- New business development
- Channel strategy
- Strategic planning