The latest acquisition in skin care is Unilever’s purchase of digital-led brand Paula’s Choice, announced on Monday. This signals the continuation of Unilever’s buildout of prestige brands, as Paula’s Choice will join the company’s prestige family alongside notable skin care brands, such as Dermalogica, Murad, and Tatcha, among others. The substantial online visibility of Paula’s Choice, alongside its clinical-grade ingredient focus and accessible price points, has been a key success factor for the brand in recent years. Under the new ownership, it is anticipated that the brand will leverage these strong suits while further expanding its reach in the market through new distribution partners and product innovation. For additional brand and skin care insights, follow our Cosmetics & Toiletries USA report.
- The Next Recycling Frontier: Where Do Used Contact Lenses Go?
- Why Biden’s Plans for More Wind Turbines Won’t Increase Lube Demand
- How Autonomous Tractors Will Help OEM Genuine Oil Hit Paydirt
- These Skin-Saving Products Were Just Unveiled at Beauty Forum Munich
- Six Cleaning Trends Turbocharged by the Pandemic