Cosmetics & Toiletries USA
Regional Coverage: United States
Kline’s 47th edition on the U.S. beauty and personal care market highlights how the market has evolved post-pandemic. The report will reveal if consumers returning to the workplace means a revival of color cosmetics and fragrance, if e-commerce is to remain the go-to destination for beauty discovery and product replenishment, and if the hand hygiene trend has sustained or faded.
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive written report
- Five product class summaries and insightful analysis of the 19 product categories covered
- Channel analysis for each product category
- Overview of key drivers, trends, competition, and relevant product launches
- Professional use (back-bar) products are excluded from the analysis
FEATURES A FOCUS ON
Table of Contents
This chapter provides an assessment of the overall market performance, plus highlights from each of five product classes examined in terms of performance, growth drivers, competition, and retail channels, plus an outlook. It also provides commentary on key mergers and acquisitions and their impact on the market at large.
This chapter examines the 19 product categories and analyzes trends and product launches, historical and 2021 retail sales, sales and market shares for leading brands, snapshots of up-and-coming market movers, sales by retail outlet, marketing activity through traditional platforms and social media, and an outlook to 2026. The product categories to be covered are shown in Table 1.
*Subject to subscriber input
|TABLE 1. PRODUCT CATEGORIES COVERED|
|TABLE 2. BRANDS COVERED|
|Bath & Body Works||Olay||Clinique||TRESemmé||Secret|
|L'Oréal Paris||Maybelline||Pantene Pro-V||Dove Men+Care|
This report is a detailed assessment of the beauty and personal care industry and the players which compete in the market. Specifically, it provides:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the market
- An assessment of category and product trends as well as industry dynamics, including the role of independent brands
- Channel analysis with an eye on the revival of brick-and-mortar stores