Cosmetics & Toiletries USA
Regional Coverage: United States
Kline’s extensive coverage of the U.S. beauty and personal care market highlights how the market is performing in an inflationary environment. We will look at if consumer spending is sustaining at the same levels as last year in categories such as makeup and fragrances. The report will also forecast future market values and consumer demand using Kline’s enhanced predictive analytics tools.
- Two key deliverables:
- - an interactive online database
- - Comprehensive written report in presentation format
- Five product class summaries and insightful analysis of the 20 product categories covered
- Channel analysis for each product category
- Overview of key drivers, trends, competition, and relevant product launches
- Professional use (back-bar) products are excluded from the analysis
FEATURING ALL NEW ADVANCED FORECASTING
Table of Contents
This chapter provides an assessment of the overall market performance, plus highlights from each of the five product classes examined in terms of performance, growth drivers, competition, and retail channels, along with an outlook. It also provides commentary on key mergers and acquisitions and their impact on the market at large.
This chapter examines 20 product categories and analyzes trends and product launches, 2019-2022 retail sales, sales and market shares for leading brands, snapshots of up-and-coming market movers, sales by retail outlet, marketing activity through traditional platforms and social media, and an outlook to 2027. The product categories to be covered are shown in Table 1.
*Subject to subscriber input
|TABLE 1. PRODUCT CATEGORIES COVERED
This report is a detailed assessment of the beauty and personal care industry and the players that compete in the market. Specifically, it provides:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the market
- An assessment of category and product trends as well as industry dynamics, including the role of independent brands
- Channel analysis with an eye on the revival of brick-and-mortar stores