Cosmetics & Toiletries USA
Regional Coverage: United States
Kline’s 46th edition of analysis of the ever-evolving U.S. beauty and personal care market highlights the exceptionally challenging environment created by the COVID-19 pandemic. The report encompasses five product classes and 20 product categories. In addition to providing a close look at the key drivers, trends, and relevant product launches, it assesses the changing retail landscape.
- Two key deliverables: an interactive online database and a comprehensive written report which now includes interactive figures and tables
- Product class summaries and insightful analysis of the covered product categories
- Professional use (back-bar) products are excluded from the analysis
- Analysis of brick-and-mortar, online and offline channels for each product class
BONUS FEAUTURE: THE RISE OF
THERAPEUTIC SKIN CARE
Table of Contents
This chapter provides an assessment of the overall market performance, plus highlights from each of five product classes examined in terms of performance, growth drivers, competition, retail channels, and an outlook. It also provides commentary on key mergers and acquisitions and their impact on the market at large.
This chapter examines the 20 product categories and analyzes trends and product launches, historical and 2020 retail sales, sales and market shares for leading brands, snapshots of up-and-coming market movers, sales by retail outlet, market activity through traditional platforms and social media, and an outlook to 2025. The product categories to be covered are shown in table 1.
*Subject to subscriber input
|TABLE 1. PRODUCT CATEGORIES COVERED|
This report is a detailed assessment of the beauty and personal care industry and the players which compete in the market. Specifically, it provides:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the market
- An assessment of category and product trends as well as industry dynamics, including the role of independent brands
- Channel analysis with an eye on essential outlets and direct-to-consumer channels