In this insightful podcast, Kline’s experts in the home fragrance industry discuss arising opportunities in the home fragrance market and the impact of COVID- 19 on sales. Here are seven key takeaways from their talk:
- Mass brands are enjoying a nice rebirth during pandemic times because outlets that carry these products, such as Target and Walmart, have been open.
- Fragrance and quality are the primary attributes that draw consumers toward luxury and prestige brands.
- Scent is key for any home fragrance offering, and so is knowing your targeted consumer.
- Candles continue to lead the way in the home fragrance market and remain consumers’ top choice for scenting their homes.
- Digital platforms are going to be more important than ever, and e-commerce is expected to hit new heights.
- Technology and innovation will play a major role in the development of the home fragrances market.
- Despite many disruptions, the home fragrances industry is expected to rise as people spend more time at home and are thus looking for ways to make their new office environment more comfortable.
Tune in to listen to the full interview here: https://bit.ly/2MHfbNp, and follow additional industry trends and developments in the 22nd edition of Kline’s upcoming Home Fragrances: U.S. Market Brief report. Explore winning categories and brands as well as dynamic channels such as specialty stores and e-commerce. Get the experts’ view on the future of home fragrances as well as the impact of COVID-19 on sales.