Biostimulants and Biofertilizers: Global Overview of the Market and Use
Base Year: 2021
To be Published: Q2-Q3 2022
Regional Coverage: Brazil, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
This report provides a window into the growing market segment of the crop protection sector. It includes the technology, product descriptions, crop targets and, most importantly, an outlook with forecast for each market segment.
- This report covers sales of biostimulants and biofertilizers, including inoculant seed treatments products.
- Sales are segment into different end crop, non-crop, and seeds.
- Outlook for future technologies and products are being developed.
- Forecast to 2026
- Botanical Extracts
- Humic substances
- Protein Hydrolysates including Amino Acids
- Seaweed Extracts
- Mixtures of Ingredients
Now including Biofertilizers
Table of Contents
Each country report includes the following market segments:
- Field crops
- Fruit and Nuts
- Seed Treatment (where applicable)
- Other (where applicable)
This report includes an interactive database which allows users to customize data to fit their needs.
Each market segment contains the following information (some markets, where appropriate):
- Structure of the Industry
- Regulatory Framework
- Biological ingredients
- Market sales for each crop segment
- Sales by brand
- Sales by active ingredient
- Sales by supplier
- Outlook for the crop segment and total market. Includes projected developments and future sales potential for the next five years
This report serves as an excellent resource for any organization interested in the emergence of the biostimulant and biofertilizer markets, its technologies, products, and key companies behind its development. Specifically, it assists subscribers by providing:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of current brand sales, emerging technologies, and company positions
- A look at estimates sales by brand, active ingredient, and supplier for each country and crop segment covered
- An interactive database which allows manufacturers and marketers to refine data to fit their needs