Pain Management Devices: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
Base Year: 2017
Published January 2018
Forecasts to 2022
Regional Coverage: United States
In the second edition of this study, we take a closer look at the largest market for pain management devices in the world, focusing our research efforts solely on the most dynamic and innovative segment of powered devices. This report includes key trends, market size and growth, and challenges and business opportunities.
This Report Helps to Answer the Following Questions:
- What opportunities exist in the burgeoning pain management devices market?
- How big is the segment of multifunctional devices, and what functions are commonly combined?
- Which technologies and trends are fueling growth?
- What are the key channels of distribution?
- How will pain devices affect the OTC analgesics market?
This presentation-style report contains the following:
- Total industry size and growth
- Market drivers
- Overview and sales for 2016 and 2017 for powered devices (see Table 1)
- Channel highlights and sales breakdowns
- Competitive landscape with brand snapshots of leading and/or notable marketers
- Innovation and technological advancements
- Market outlook through 2022
* Subject to charter subscriber input
|Table 1: Powered Device Types Covered|
Scope & Benefits
Pain Management Devices: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities provides a detailed independent appraisal of this fast-moving market and explores market opportunities and challenges. This study focuses on powered devices that are used for pain management.
- Devices have a primary purpose of pain prevention/ alleviation for at-home use
- Focuses on body pain including muscle and joint pain and excludes devices for headache, menstrual, or rheumatoid arthritis/autoimmune pain
- Powered devices using such technologies as TENS, light, micro-current, laser, heat, and vibration
- Excludes prescription (Rx) and over-the-counter (OTC) medications as well as non-powered devices such as wraps, braces and heat/ice packs
- Covers all consumer purchase channels, including mass outlets, specialty outlets, direct sales outlets (including the Internet), and professional channels (e.g., doctor offices, pain clinics)
- Market analysis excludes devices that are used only a professional setting; these are covered as part of the professional survey only
This report enables subscribers to identify business opportunities in the emerging and dynamic pain management devices market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the pain management market
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Identify the trends and technologies that will impact the market
- Identify and assess key players and who is poised to win
- Stimulate ideas for potential partnerships, acquisitions, and product ideation