SNS has been actively present in the professional nail care market since the ’90s, with its core offering and expertise grounded in dipping powders. Over the years, the brand has expanded its product portfolio to compete in other categories, such as gels and nail polishes. A key market for SNS is the United States, where it is widely used in value salons. For additional brand insights, follow our Professional Nail Care: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities report.
- Retail Channel Saves the Day in the Hot Tools Market
- L’Oréal Professionnel: Stepping Up Its Innovation Game with Steampod 3.0
- Paula’s Choice: Internet-Favorite Skin Care Brand Is Joining the Unilever Family
- [WEBINAR] Strategies to Mitigate Weed Resistance to Herbicides: U.S. Market Analysis and Opportunities
- Synthetic Lubricants Grow with Offerings for All: Consumers, Suppliers, Equipment, and the Environment