SNS has been actively present in the professional nail care market since the ’90s, with its core offering and expertise grounded in dipping powders. Over the years, the brand has expanded its product portfolio to compete in other categories, such as gels and nail polishes. A key market for SNS is the United States, where it is widely used in value salons. For additional brand insights, follow our Professional Nail Care: Global Market Analysis and Opportunities report.
- These 3 Indie Beauty Brands Could Be the Next Billion-Dollar Buyouts
- [Live Webinar] Foodservice Cleaning Products: Trends Shift as the Pandemic Continues
- Snif: A New Way to Discover and Enjoy Fragrances
- Face Value: Consumers Expected to Spend More on Professional Skin Care
- Avène: Rooted in Dermatology and Hydrotherapy